Gift Box — Travel To Tibet
A special one-time box of books from our June 2022 Champaca Book Subscription box, in the theme of travel.
Our Champaca Book Subscription is a curated box we send out across India. In Year Two, from July 2021 to June 2022, it contained books about travel from across the world.
You can learn more, and sign up for the current theme, here.
Get a taste of the Champaca Book Subscription in this one-time box. You will receive:
- 1 x curation note (telling you exactly why we think these books are great) by Team Champaca
- Eat The Buddha by Barbara Demick, a book of reportage of the author's travels to Ngaba in Tibet
- Copper Mountain by Thubten Samphel, a novel brought to us by Blackneck Books, an imprint of Tibetan indie publisher TibetWrites
- Homecoming by Aaniya Asrani, a picture book about a woman living in Bylakuppe, and the idea of 'home'
- 1 x illustrated bookmark by ArtKrittique
- 1 x A5 art print with illustrated covers of the books we've read in the 'travel' theme of the Champaca Book Subscription, illustrated by Nirica Srinivasan
Please note it will ship in 3-5 days.
This order will be packed in a gift box.