Introducing our children’s library
Our modest children’s library features a range of board books, picture books, and chapter books and our collection is always growing. We curate a diverse selection of books and include diverse perspectives, especially a focus on India, wildlife, queer narratives and underrepresented parts of the world.
We host children’s events, read-alouds, and workshops that encourage and nurture a love of reading.
Our library is open for subscription for children up to the age of 12. We encourage children to come to the library to choose their own books.
Registrations can happen at the store.
Details, rules and registrations
Here are some things we’d like you to know when you sign up to be a part of our library community!
- We have a minimum 3-month sign-up period.
- If you sign up for 6 months, you get an additional month free, and if you sign up for 12 months, you get two additional months free!
- We charge a one-time registration fee of 500 rupees.
- If you register online, your membership begins from the date you first borrow a book, not the date of payment.
- We charge late fees of 5 rupees per day, for all books borrowed collectively.
- If your membership expires and you still have borrowed books, your renewed membership period will begin from your expiry date, and not the date of renewal.
- In case of damage, fines will be levied depending on the damage.
- Please write in to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unable to make it in time to return your books - we are happy to renew them once for another two or four weeks, depending on your membership plan!