Gift Box — Stories from the North-East
A special one-time box of books from our Champaca Book Subscription — two stories from the North-East of India.
Our Champaca Book Subscription is a curated box we send out across India, and in year one, it contained translations from across the world.
You can learn more, and sign up for the current theme, here.
Get a taste of the Champaca Book Subscription in this one-time box. You will receive:
- 1 x curation note (telling you exactly why we think these books are great) by Team Champaca
- The Loneliness of Hira Barua by Arupa Patangia Kalita, translated from Assamese by Ranjita Biswas, a collection of short stories that bring alive the daily lives of a people whose existence is intertwined with violence
- Son of a Thundercloud by Easterine Kire, a moving fable that blends myth with Naga folklore
- 1 x illustrated bookmark by Hemlata Pradhan, an award-winning botanical artist from Darjeeling
- 1 x illustrated card by Hemlata Pradhan, an award-winning botanical artist from Darjeeling
Please note it will ship in 3-5 days.
This order will be packed in a gift box.